At e4m, our goal is to engage the entire industry in a healthy competition,
and in the process, encourage the effort that goes into accomplishing the
The OOH Jury Meets this March 18th at Raddison ,Mahipalpur . Here is a low-down on how the winners of the most prestigious Out-of-Home Awards are selected.
Role of Jury
The honorable jury members are responsible – individually and collectively
for reviewing entries, selecting nominees and unanimously agreeing on the
three winner’s one in each gold, silver and bronze for each award category.
The Jury chairperson is responsible for :
• Conducting the Jury meet democratically and fairly
• Taking decisions when members in group cannot.
• Introducing nominees that failed to come to Jury’s notice and/or have
not entered the awards.
This year we welcome Mr.Abhishek Ganguly,Managing Director,Puma India as our Jury Chairperson.
Judging Criteria & Weightage :
• Jury to abstain from voting on any work in which they or their
companies have been involved, either directly or indirectly.
• The Jury will vote on the shortlisted entries and then decide
which entries will be awarded Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies.
• The decision of the Jury in all matters relating to the awarding
of prizes will be final and binding.
The Judging Process:
So now that you know about our process,come join us for OOH 2016 this March 31st!It will be an unforgettable event brought to you by e4m.
To book your tickets log on to bit.ly/ooh2016
To know more about exchange4media click here.
Read our old blogs here.
To know more about NewsD click here.